+254 (0) 202 738 264
BEST PRACTICES LESSON LEARNT AND SUCCESS STORY DOCUMENTATION ASSIGNMENT
The General Scope of the assignment was the collection of raw video and still digital photographs and compilation of 4 video of a six (6) minutes documentary and photobook with the main aim of creating a knowledge base (Best Practices) of development lesson learnt from the construction of model schools and professional secondary school construction in Somalia.
Promoting Resilience and Peaceful Co-existence for Climate Crisis-Affected Communities in Somalia project
Project locations: Banadir, Jubaland, Somaliland, Southwest and Puntland. The overall goal of the project was improving on the condition of the communities living in Somalia through;
- Resilience and protection of climate-affected boys and girls for Education.
- Enhance climate-friendly livelihood and WASH options for the target climate-affected communities
- Reduction of resource-based conflicts amongst climate crisis-affected communities.
Documentation of COVID 19 best Approaches, Successes and lessons learnt under the Waxbarashadu Waa Iftiin III (Education is Light III) – Puntland, Somalia
We have undertaken an evidence-based detailed best approaches, successes, and lessons learned documentary on the selected project activities for Care – Somalia. Baafin has delivered on the following;
- Produced 5 success stories.
- 10 high-quality documentaries (Short video in HD/DVD) running for 5-10 minutes edited in English and Somalia subtitles.
- A gallery of high-resolution and compelling photos as part evidence to the selected project.